Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Magic of Making Out

-Magda. She was a putain. A prostitute. She lived just outside of my town. 
Just by a little bridge. She was not beautiful, but she had this mouth...There was  another world waiting there. But I did not have the money for the 
kissing, only for the... you know
- I don't understand.
- To kiss a prostitute, it costs more.
-That makes sense. A kiss is so intimate. You could probably disconnect
from everything else, but a kiss...Two people's lips together,
their breath, a little bit of their soul.
All I mean is that a kiss is where the romance is.
-Oui. That is what I thought back then. So the next day, I stole francs
from my brother Antoine. I went back and kissed my prostitute
for half an hour. It was very good.
-Kevin Kline, Meg Ryan (French Kiss)




A kiss, when properly executed, can be the most perfect, exciting, spine tingling experience a human can have. The anticipation alone can set your skin aflame. The look...you know the look, the shallow breathing and finally, the contact. Gentle at first, then heavy, hungry, primal. You are floating. All of your troubles are behind you. It's just his mouth (or hers) on yours in perfect, hot heaven. Making out is probably one of my most favorite past times. It's not about sex (yes, most times it leads to sex), it's about passion, exploration and the need to express myself in a way that words cannot. A kiss can say quite a range of things.

Hello.

I love you.

I want you.

I want you now.

I want you now on the dining room table.

When you find a mouth that truly complements yours, making out can be a religious experience. So here is my challenge to you today. Go. Go now. Find someone to kiss and kiss them good and hard for a long, long time. Pleasure and passion are yours for the taking ladies. Get it and get it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a weekend? (A rambling ode to stay-at-home mothers)

I dedicate this post to stay-at-home moms/ Downton fans everywhere. How can we ever forget the iconic and highly quotable moment the Dow...